CASLV PARENT-TEACHER ORGANIZATION (PTO)
What We Are- The CASLV PTO is a fundraising support organization for CASLV composed of parents, teachers and staff of Coral Academy.
Our Purpose- The CASLV PTO has the following objectives:
- To foster a sense of community with Coral Academy of Science Las Vegas;
- To promote clear communications between parents, teachers and school administrators;
- To operate in accordance with policies and practices established by the Coral Academy School Charter and the Nevada Department of Education;
- To enhance the educational experience of the students of CASLV by raising funds for supplemental equipment, supplies, or programs that fall outside the school budget; and
- To advocate for increased student safety and security.
How To Join- Please complete a membership form annually. The dues are $10 per family per year. Teachers and staff are exempt from any membership annual fee.
Click here to download the membership form.
When We Meet- Unless otherwise stated, the board meets every first Wednesday of the month and the general membership meets every second Wednesday of each month. We do not host a general membership meeting in June or July. We meet from 6:00PM to 7:00PM. The location rotates from campus to campus. Look for an email or flier to find out the location of our next meeting.